Get Cheap Dubai Visas at CheapDubaiVisas.com within 2-7working days. Get the cheapest Dubai Visas at the best rates in the market for all nationals. All you need to process your Dubai Visas is a Passport ID, Photo, and Payment. If you are loving Dubai and want to extend your stay, we can help you get Visa Extension fro 30days Visa and 90days Visa respectively. For more information, please feel free to chat with our WhatsApp Support on +971503069041.
The United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪 Dubai Visa is inarguably the favourite destination for tourism, study, work, business, and residency with the fastest, easiest, surest, simplest, and cheapest visa process in the world.
Kindly fill this form to apply for your Dubai Visas.
› Basic Information
° Process: 1. Fill Form. | 2. Upload Documents | 3. Pay
° Timeframe: 2 – 7 working days excluding holidays.
° Visa Type: You’ll get a Printable Electronic eVisa.
° Transit Visas $75 – $90
° 14 Days Visas $35 – $199
° 30 Days Visas $37 – $295
° Visa Extensions $330 – $399
° 60 Days Visas $178 – $363
° 2 Years Visas $3,500
° Covid-19 Vaccine: Negative PCR might be required.
° 1 Free Dubai Visa: For every 10 application.
› Dubai UAE🇦🇪 Holidays
° Sat, 1 Jan 2022 | New Years’ Day
° Tue, 1 Mar 2022 | Leilat al-Meiraj (The Prophet’s Ascension).
° Sat, 2 Apr 2022: Ramadan Start.
° Sun, 1 May 2022 | Eid al-Fitr Holiday 1
° Sun, 1 May 2022 | Eid al-Fitr
° Mon, 2 May 2022 | Eid al-Fitr Holiday 2
° Tue, 3 May 2022 | Eid al-Fitr Holiday 3
° Fri, 8 Jul 2022 | Arafat (Haj) Day
° Sat, 9 Jul 2022 | Eid Al Adha / Feast of Sacrifice
° Sat, 9 Jul 2022 | Eid al-Adha Holiday 1
° Sun, 10 Jul 2022 | Eid al-Adha Holiday 2
° Mon, 11 Jul 2022 | Eid al-Adha Holiday 3
° Fri, 29 Jul 2022 | Al-Hijra (Islamic New Year)
° Sat, 8 Oct 2022 | Mouloud (The Prophet’s Birthday)
° Wed, 30 Nov 2022 | Commemoration Day
° Fri, 2 Dec 2022 | National Day
° Sat, 03 Dec 2022 | National Day Holiday
° Sat, 31 Dec 2022 | New Year’s Eve
to the United Arab Emirates 🇦🇪
Find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Dubai Visas.
Benefits of applying through Cheap Dubai Visas Agency
There are many reasons why you should consider applying for your Dubai Visa at CheapDubaiVisas.com. We’ll be sharing only 10 below;
- Everything is done easier and online; applying and making payment takes an average of 5 to 10 minutes.
- Applying for your Dubai Visas through CheapDubaiVisas.com eliminates the need for a local sponsor in the UAE with very minimal documentation.
- We ask for Very Simple Requirements; Passport ID, Photo, and payment.
- 100% Secure and Convenient Payment Options i.e. PayPal, Rave, Stripe, SqaudCo, etc. You can pay for your Dubai Visa using your debit or credit cards (MasterCard & Visa, Discovery).
- Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most cases, Dubai visa processing takes only three to four working days.
- No repatriation or security cash deposit is required for most nationals. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- Emergency visa services are made available as we can assist you with express visa applications for your Dubai 14 days visas, Dubai 30 days visas, and Dubai 60 days visas respectively.
- Infants and Children between the ages of 0 to 11 years old save up to 80 % discount off all their Dubai Visas on CheapDubaiVisas.com.
- You can earn an instant commission for referring others to apply for their visa through CheapDubaiVisas.com as an affiliate. To Start Making Money Referring Travellers to Cheap Dubai Visas Travel Agency, click here to signup.
- You get 1 Free Visa for every group application of 10 or more. A group of 20 gets 2 Free Visas, 30 gets 3 FREE Visas, 100 gets 10 FREE Visas, and it goes on and on like that.
Why Is Dubai Such An Amazing Destination?
Many people have many reasons why they consider The United Arab Emirates (UAE) Dubai as their preferred designation. We’ll share a few with you below;
The World’s First Paperless Government. Fully Digitised administration.
World’s Most Epidemic-Resilient Country since Covid-19 global crisis.
Hosted 200+ countries for 6 months during Dubai UAE EXPO-2020.
Dubai is fast becoming the new land of opportunities for all nationals.
Dubai | World’s Cheapest, Easiest & Fastest Visa.
Dubai | Destination for Tourism, Business & more
Do I need Visa to enter Dubai?
An entry visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable to citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
What are the Dubai visa options available?
Depending on the purpose of your travel to the UAE, there are a lot of new visa options to choose from;
- Transit Visas: 48 hours and 96 hours Visas.
- Tourist / Visiting Visa: 14 days, 30 days, and 60 days.
- Residence Visas: 2 years Visas
- Golden Visas: 5 years and 10 years.
The 90 days tourist visa and the 3 years residence visa have been discontinued by the UAE Immigration Government since September 2022.
Which countries are eligible for Visa On Arrival to Dubai?
No prior arrangement for a Dubai visa is required for nationals visiting Dubai from certain countries including;
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- United States
- VATICAN CITY STATE (HOLY SEE)
- SAN MARINO
Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airline service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
Does Infants and Children Need Visa to Enter the UAE?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parents will require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Can a nationality with Visa On Arrival apply for visa online?
It is more convenient for you to apply for your Dubai Visa before arrival to avoid waiting in line for your visa on arrival.
If you would rather have your Dubai visa with you before arriving, to avoid the queue, you can proceed with your visa application on our websire.
How can I apply for Dubai Visa from outside the country?
You can apply for Dubai Visas from your location. Most of Dubai Visas are electronic visas so you do not need to apply at the embassy if you prefer not to, however, if you want to, you can.
These are the simple steps to take to apply for Dubai Visas on CheapDubaiVisas.com from your location;
- Click here and Fill out the online Form.
- Upload Your Passport ID and Photo Documents.
- Make Payment for the Dubai Visas you want.
- Expect your visa in your email in 2 – 7 working days.
What are the requirements for applying for Dubai Visa?
The requirements depend on your nationality.
Standard requirements for applying for Dubai Visas are as follows;
- Passport ID. Your travel international passport needs to have a minimum of 6 months’ validity to apply for Dubai Visa.
- Passport. You’ll need a clearly scanned copy of your Photo on a white background.
- Payment. You’ll need to provide proof of payment.
Some Nationalities might be required to provide the standard requirements, and more. Such as;
- Flight TIcket. A verifiable return ticket from the airline you intend to travel with.
- Hotel Reservation. A verifiable booking with the hotel in Dubai that you will be staying with during your visit to Dubai.
- Bank Statement. A recent 6 months verifiable Bank Statement to show proof of funds or financial capability.
- AED1000 – AED5000 Security Deposit. These funds are refunded back to you when you exit the country. But it’s not required for family applicants.
Find out from our support if you have additional requirements before payment as once you’ve paid, it’s non-refundable.
When is the best time to apply for my Dubai Visa?
Depending on the type of visa you are applying for, the visa processing takes 2 to 7 working days for visiting visas, and residence visas can take as long as 8 weeks, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance.
You can apply for your visa at least 2 weeks to 2 months before your intended travel date.
This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
Can I Book my flight ticket before applying for my Dubai VIsa?
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa. However we recommend that if you have been denied visa before or have been previously banned from entry into the UAE, you should get your visa first before proceeding with your flight booking.
How do I pay for my Dubai Visa Application?
First, you need to fill out your Dubai Visa form and upload a valid international passport ID, and a recent white background photo, before proceeding with payment. If you have done steps 1 and 2, then you can check your email for the payment guide.
You can pay securely online using PayPal, Rave, Stripe, Squadco, etc with your Credit or Debit Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card, etc.
Does CheapDubaiVisas Give Free Visas?
Yes! We Give 1 Free Visa for every group application of 10 or more applicants applying for the same category of visas.
For instance, if you are 10 adults applying for Dubai 60 days Visa, there are 3 options you get;
- 1 person gets theirs for free or
- You get a discount (pay for only 9 people) or
- You get an instant 10% commission paid out to the principal person
If the group of 10 people was referred to us by someone who is not traveling with the group, the person needs to signup as SMMRT Affiliate to be eligible to earn commission on each person they refer.
Note that for affiliates, you earn an instant commission on everyone you refer. It doesn’t need to be 10. You can earn from referring 1 person.
The free visa applies to every 10 visas applied for.
What are the consequence of overstaying after my visa has expired?
Besides facing legal actions and payment of a hefty overstay penalty, you may not be apply for a UAE visa in the future.
Are there any guarantees on Dubai Visas?
No one can offer anyone guarantees on Dubai Visas. Only the Immigration authority of the United Arab Emirates has the sole right to admit and reject a visa application. That said, Dubai Visa is generally considered the easiest, fastest, cheapest, and surest visiting visa in the world. Your chances of getting a Dubai Visa are much higher than any country visa.
Are monies paid refundable if Visa is rejected?
We do not do refunds as the United Arab Emirates Government does not issue refunds on money paid for visa applications. This is a global standard for visa applications.
Please note that payments for Dubai Visas are nonrefundable regardless if your visa was delayed, denied, or approved. If you suddenly wake up in the morning and decide to change your mind about your visa application, that will be regarded as forfeiture.
Does the UAE Government provide reason for visa rejection?
The government doesn’t give any reason for visa rejection.
If I was rejected Dubai visa, can I reapply?
We’ve had many cases were a client who was recently denied an entry visa reapplies and get their visa issued to them.
The difference is that with Dubai, you can reapply for your Dubai VIsas within 48 hours of being rejected, unlike with top tier countries where you might need to wait for a 90days period before reapplying after being denied.
What are your Dubai Visa Rejection Guidelines
- The visa application of a female visitor, who is under the age of 25 years, is likely to be rejected if she plans to travel alone.
- The UAE immigration will reject the application that is submitted with handwritten copies of passports from nationalities, such as Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- A visa application will be denied if the applicant is blacklisted or is proven to the UAE immigration that he has committed a serious offense.
- The application may be rejected if the applicant previously had a residence visa and exited the UAE without its cancellation.
- The application will be denied if an individual had previously applied for a tourist visa and did not enter the country. In order to reapply, the previous visa should be canceled.
- If the photo used in the passport copies is blurred, your application is likely to get delayed or rejected.
- The visa application will be rejected if the applicant’s profession is mentioned as a laborer, cultivator, or another unskilled task.
- Typing errors in your visa application can lead to its disapproval.
- An individual cannot apply for a new visa for at least six months if he had previously applied for a job visa through a company in the UAE and did not enter the country.
- Chances are that the visa processing of applicants with identical personal details including name and place may be delayed or sometimes even eliminated.
Can I enter other emirates with Dubai Visa?
If you have a Dubai VIsa, or a Sharjah Visa, or an Abu Dhabi Visa, you can access all 7 Emirates within the validity of your visa.
Is It possible to track the status of my Dubai Visa?
Upon successfully filling out the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link where you can check the status of your visa. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
How much are your Dubai Visa fees?
The Dubai Visa Fees depend on the type of visa, your nationality, and the age of the applicant. For the latest information on this, or to discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts at +971 50 30 69 041 or email email@example.com. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on the visa.
How long does it take to process Dubai Visas?
Standard Dubai Visa processing takes 2 to 5 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
If you prefer an express Dubai visa application, you can get your visa within 24 hours to 48 hours.
Does having a Dubai Visa guarantee my entry into the UAE?
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry. Please ensure to follow travel guidelines to avoid being returned at the point of entry.
In our over 7 years in operation, none of our clients had had any issues at the point of entry.
How do I get my Dubai visa when it's approved?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email. This is why when placing your visa request online, please ensure that your email address and contact number are accurate, otherwise, you might not access it.
What's the difference of a Single Entry and Multiple Entries Visas?
Single Entry Visa means that you can only use your Dubai Visa 1 time throughout the validity.
For example, if you have a Single Entry 30 days Visa, you can only use the visa to visit Dubai 1 time. If you exit the country, you will need to apply for another visa to re-enter again.
Unlike Single Entry Visas, with Multiple Entries visas, you can use the visa as many times as you want to enter and exit the country, within the validity of the visa.
For example, if you have a Multiple Entries 30 days visa, you can enter and exit and re-enter the country as many times as you want to, within 30 days.
If you need further clarity on this, please contact WhatsApp Support at +971 50 30 69 041.
Do I need a Covid-19 Vaccine to apply for Dubai Visa?
No, you don’t!
You might be required to provide a negative PCR to enter Dubai or any emirates in the UAE.
How can I get a free Dubai Visa?
Jist refer 10 people, and you will be qualified for a free Dubai visa for yourself.
For example, if you refer 10 people who are applying for a 30 days Dubai Visa, you will be entitled to a free 30 days Dubai Visa with travel insurance for yourself, at no cost whatsoever.
Is Dubai a Safe City? And is UAE a safe country?
Yes, it is.
Many people prefer the UAE Dubai to even the United States Of America because most people say that Dubai is safer than all top-tier countries in the world.
Dubai is also one of the top countries that is safe for raising children and a family. Most women living in Dubai say they feel safe even when they are walking alone at any dark streets of Dubai than in their home country.
Don’t take our word for it – ask people living in Dubai what they think of Dubai. Better still, you should visit to find out for yoruself.
Which countries are currently on Dubai Visa ban lists?
The list changes from time to time so we advise that you contact our visa support before you apply to ascertain if your country is currently among the country with Dubai visa ban..
How can I become an affiliate of CheapDubaiVIsas.com
To signup online as a SMMRT affiliate, Click here.
How can I apply for Dubai Work Visa?
You will need to apply for a 2 years residence permit. You can work, study, and reside anywhere in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Dubai with that visa.
What are CheapDubaiVisas.com services?
CheapDubaiVisas.com primarily offers assistance with all Dubai Visas, including;
- Transit Visas (48hours and 96 hours visas)
- Tourist Visas (14 days, 30 days, and 60 days visas)
- Dubai 2 years Residence Visas
- Golden Visas (5 years and 10 years visa)
- Visa Change and Visa Extensions (30 days & 60 days)
We also provide assistance with
- Intercontinental Travel Insurance
- Flight Ticket Booking (domestic, international, SOTO)
- Airport Transfers (Pick-Up and Drop-Off)
- Hotel Reservations (budget, 3-star, 4-star, 5 stars, luxury)
- Tour Activities (book tickets to over 550 things to do in the UAE)
- Tour Packages (holidays, getaways, group tours, events, converts, export, etc)
Our partners provide the following services;
- Access Dubai Job Opportunities
- Register Your Dubai Business
- Immigration to the UAE Dubai
- Buy/Rent Properties in the UAE
How can I register my business in Dubai?
We’ve got partners that specialize in providing professional assistance with registering your business in the UAE, getting an office, opening a business bank account, getting your business permit or residence visa, and everything else you will need.
How can I apply for Dubai Study Permit?
There are 2 ways you actually can.
You can have the school you want to study at, sponsor your student visa, or you get a 2 years residence visa and study anywhere in the UAE with that instead.
If you need assistance with studying in Dubai or any of your preferred emirates, please let us know. We have partners service providers that can help you with that.
How can I relocate to the United Arab Emirates Dubai?
It’s really simple!
If you want to reside in UAE Dubai, we can provide you with everything you need to achieve this. You’ll need a 2 years residence visa for starters.
You can apply for Dubai 2 years Visa from your location, or you can alternatively apply for a 60 days tourist Dubai Visa to come to Dubai, to process your 2 years residence visa.
With your residence visa, you can sponsor your family members to come to stay in the UAE with you.
We have partners that provide professional assistance like registering your business, opening a personal or business bank account, helping you with settling into a home befitting to your taste, and so much more.
I'd like a tour package of Dubai. Do you assist with that?
CheapDubaiVisas.com can help you create a memorable holiday package for you and your family to include any or all of the following;
- Tourist Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Flight Ticket
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel Reservations
- Tour Activities
All we will need from you are
- When (Specific Date)
- How Many Travellers
- Travellers Age(s)
- Occasion (honeymoon, vacation, birthday, pre-wedding photoshoot, holiday, getaway, wedding anniversary, etc)
- Budget Range
You can chat with our WhatsApp Support now to get started. Click here.
Important Information:  Visa fees paid to CD Adventures LLC (cheapdubaivisas.com) are non-refundable, irrespective of whether the visa is delayed or approved, or rejected.  Visa approval is at the sole discretion of the immigration officials and not CheapDubaiVisas.com or CD Adventures LLC.  We cannot guarantee that all applications will be 100 percent approved, it is illegal to do so.  We may require additional documents based on Immigration requirements In case we are unable to process a visa application due to immigration restrictions or non-availability of necessary documents visa fee will be refunded.  Once your visa application is submitted to immigration the visa fee is not refundable whether it is approved or rejected.  Cancellation of an issued visa may be requested at an additional fee subject to immigration conditions.  All visas will be Electronic Visas (eVisas) however an original copy can be requested for an additional fee.  eVisa message or OK To Board can be updated at an additional fee.  If any crime takes place during the visit of the traveler sponsored by us they will be dealt with by the UAE Police Department at the full weight of the UAE Laws.  In case they are imprisoned or if the immigration system shows an overstay the guarantor shall be solely responsible for the penalties and liabilities.  CheapDubaiVisas.com agency has full authority to take necessary action against the guarantor.  CD Adventures LLC reserves the right to change her terms and conditions at its discretion and without notice.  Additional visa charges and refundable security deposit of AED3000 cash shall be applicable for certain nationalities and or in case of no relationship between Guarantor and Visitor.  If the visa applicant is currently in the UAE he or she should request for visa extension to get a new visa.  If after filling out the form, sending documents, and paying for the visa process, then you change your mind before we apply for a visa, a 30% administrative fee is applicable before a refund is effected. For more on our Ts and Cs, kindly read our Terms and Conditions.