Dubai 5 years visa — multiple entries tourist visa
Create unforgettable memories solo, with your kids, your spouse, common-law partners, loved ones, family members, friends, work colleagues, clients, or business partners, at the world’s number destination for tourism, and discover the new land of opportunities for study, work, business, health creation, investments, retirement, residency, and more.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) 🇦🇪 has so many visa types for transit, tourism, business, work, and residency; this includes 14 days, 30 days, and 5 years and 10 years Golden Visa. Get expert help with picking the right type of Dubai Visa for your purpose, Chat 💬 | 📞 Call | 🏬 Shop.
V i s a S u m ma r y :
▪ Dubai Visa Requirements:
° International Passport ID (with a minimum of 6 months validity).
° White Background Photo Passport (Clearly Scanned).
° Payment Receipt (not required if you made a card payment.).
° Bank Statement (with a minimum of $4000 in last 6 months)
° Travel Itinerary (Verifiable Hotel & Flights Booking)
° AED2060 Security Deposit (Payable to the UAE Govt.)
▪ Visa Purpose: Dubai 5 Years Visa is a multiple entries tourist visa and can be used for tourism and business.
▪ Visa Type: This is a Single Entry eVisa, meaning you can only use it to enter the United Arab Emirates once.
▪ Visa Extensions: Visa Expiring Soon? Stay longer in Dubai, get Dubai 30 days or 60 days Visa Extension.
▪ Standard Visa: The visa process takes 2 – 7 working days, excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Express Visa: The visa process takes 24 hours to 48 hours. Excluding during public holidays in the UAE.
▪ Dubai eVisas: Dubai tourist visas are electronic visas (eVisas). A printable eVisa will be emailed to you.
▪ Visas FAQs: Find Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the United Arab Emirates Visa. Click here.
Notice: Visa approvals are subject exclusively to the decision of the host country’s immigration authority. cdtravels.ng shall not be liable for visa rejection. Visa processing can be delayed in case additional documents are required. Ts&Cs applies.